• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Does Don Cothran still make parts?

Started by Fronzdan, March 23, 2012, 09:46:02 PM

Viking

Quote from: woody67 on March 25, 2012, 03:01:34 PM
Paypal has half of my money locked until April 12 or 13th.

They suck. Even still, they only let me take 500 out a month so Id have to take it out piece by piece or just spend via paypal.

Why!?
When you have to kill a man,
it costs nothing to be polite.
- Winston Churchill

NorthStaR

I never top up my PayPal. Payments come and go directly from my account.
Any deposits made are manually transferred ASAP one after the other (from sales).
I still have to wait for clearing of a few days, 3 I think over here.

Perhaps it is as you've said the limit. I'm sure I upped my limit due to a few frenzied times last year. It's a fraud thing I guess.

I think that's also why I thought if your verified and have a linked account it got round that or not. Ho-hum....
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

airguns100

What's Don up to these days? he still owes me a SS receiver.  :P  i'ma give him a shout when i get a chance.. 
The OG gangster of the "bling"

woody67

Quote from: Viking on March 26, 2012, 08:48:03 PM
Why!?

I don't know. They've always been that way for me, even when I try to change it. Even canceled my account once, reopened one 2 months later, and same thing.

Paypal was kind of bad for me back in 2002/2003. They wouldn't let me send money to people without jumping through hoops. Then they'd want to know what the money was for, then they'd take a charge out. F paypal. I think Chase bank is starting to do free cash transfers soon, so we won't have to deal with paypal unless we use ebay or don't have Chase(for senders. I think if you have chase you can send $$ to anyone's bank account free).