• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Steel Breech Availability.

Started by Coyotehunter2011, March 25, 2012, 09:37:38 PM

KevinP

Damm they are  out of stock already ..... ok who ordered 50 of them ? fess up ....
Kevin
Albany, New York

1377x

has anyone tried a crosman repair station for parts?  ???
open up that little booklet and start calling
or
call crosman they will give you list of repair stations some places that you never heard of they have most of the parts you need
like as2250 parts all of them,there are a few stations that have them.steel breeches 1389/2289 stocks and forearms,all the parts you need
keep in mind they get parts before the general public because they repair guns for crosman
closed mouths dont get fed

Xgecko

Mine arrived on Tuesday...I had every intention of leaving it until my new barrel and airstripper came in but this morning before school I had an hour of free time so I put the new breech and rear sight on and still spent 30 minutes plinking/err aahh I mean sighting it is. nice to have something so easy to work on for a change
The earth without ART is just "eh"

arkmaker †

Quote from: KevinP on April 05, 2012, 07:39:49 PM
Damm they are  out of stock already ..... ok who ordered 50 of them ? fess up ....
[/quote

Someone has them!  ;D ;D
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

KevinP

open up that little booklet

Does anybody do that ???   ;D ;D ;D
Kevin
Albany, New York

1377x

Quote from: KevinP on April 06, 2012, 03:28:08 AM
open up that little booklet

Does anybody do that ???   ;D ;D ;D

if more people did that they might find out they have a repair station near by and could get some needed parts when they want them
like the steel breech they can never get because crosman is out of stock.you know someone is getting them and repair stations are on top of crosman's list for parts
try them you might get lucky

Colt25

Breeches to in and out of stock very quickly do to high demand.

Oldnshakey

I just started fabricating my own steel breech.  I am planning for a flat sided version about 6 1/2 to 7 inches long.  First time to attempt anything like this, but for sure I will make a lot of chips. ;D  I will start a new thread when it is a little further along.
Tom..........Two 2400kt's, 2240, Cr MKI, 1377, S&W 686 co2, Beeman P17 .

More pistols than I need but not as many as I want.

1377x

Quote from: Oldnshakey on April 12, 2012, 07:52:07 PM
I just started fabricating my own steel breech.  I am planning for a flat sided version about 6 1/2 to 7 inches long.  First time to attempt anything like this, but for sure I will make a lot of chips. ;D  I will start a new thread when it is a little further along.
cant wait to see it
if i had the tooling it would be something i would like to do myself
i did walk into a crosman repair station yesterday and walked out with a brand new steel breech though

Oldnshakey

Quote from: 1377x on April 12, 2012, 08:08:52 PM
cant wait to see it
if i had the tooling it would be something i would like to do myself
i did walk into a crosman repair station yesterday and walked out with a brand new steel breech though

Nice find!  They sure are scarce.
Tom..........Two 2400kt's, 2240, Cr MKI, 1377, S&W 686 co2, Beeman P17 .

More pistols than I need but not as many as I want.

KevinP

Looks like the .177 is back in stock .....
Kevin
Albany, New York

BerkshireHunter

Quote from: KevinP on April 17, 2012, 05:10:50 PM
Looks like the .177 is back in stock .....
So it is, I've been needing one for my 1322 project... hopefully they get .22 soon. (I know, I just need a bolt)  ;)

KevinP

Dammmm looks like their out of stock again !!!
Kevin
Albany, New York

1377x

hearing all this out of stock stuff makes me glad i have a crosman repair station 10 minutes from me!

chiefs50

Instead of "Just in Time" inventory Crosman must use the "Not Quite in Time" system - when it comes to the steel breeches.