• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Show us your tools

Started by Crosshairs, March 28, 2012, 02:54:32 AM

Crosshairs

With all of the great airgunners/Builders here there has to be many tools let's see what you have. This is a small space where i make the brass parts.
                                                                   Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

arkmaker †

Wish I could, but I can't. We have a no picture policy at work. That is where I do any major work.  It is cool to do a part or two every now an then on free time, so I have to live with it. For all other work it is a dremel, hand drill and Drill press. Have my eyes on this though!!!!

http://jettools.com/us/manufacturing/en/product.html?node=4642&product=361768
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

sandpiper

Nice setup Mike. I like how you have everything all together. I have alot of tools but I'm into so many different projects I couldn't possibly keep them all out. It kinda sucks to drag everything out everytime I have a project. Like arkmaker I do some stuff at work. Is that a harbor frieght lathe?

Crosshairs

Quote from: sandpiper on March 28, 2012, 04:39:38 AM
Nice setup Mike. I like how you have everything all together. I have alot of tools but I'm into so many different projects I couldn't possibly keep them all out. It kinda sucks to drag everything out everytime I have a project. Like arkmaker I do some stuff at work. Is that a harbor frieght lathe?
Yep a HF mini lathe a good started lathe i need a bigger one.
                                                   Mike

sandpiper

I was checking them out on HF but just wasn't sure. Are you happy with the quality? That's where I got my buffer from and it works great.

Crosshairs

Quote from: sandpiper on March 28, 2012, 12:58:42 PM
I was checking them out on HF but just wasn't sure. Are you happy with the quality? That's where I got my buffer from and it works great.
Yeah for the money it's made very well it's just to short between ends to make muzzle breaks other then that i love it.
                                                         Mike