• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

How did you first get hooked?

Started by bradpsu, March 29, 2012, 11:51:42 PM

onebaddj

I was a out 13 and my brother finally got a real crosman 760 Bob gun. It was the first to.e we ever got to shoot a gun and he was 16 I was 14. I got one a few months later and had to go through a 3 hour interview with my dad about it. It was a daisy 880. I have always loved target shooting and air rifles allowed me to do that almost everywhere. No matter what gun it is I like to push it to the accuracy limits. Air rifles can be pushed with a lot less room than powder burners and in the end can be more accurate or at least shoot smaller groups. Until the 17 hmr came along anyway.

I got really into crosmans as a "cheap way into PCP". Yeah not so cheap when you end up with a mostly aftermarket 22xx platform. Lol but its a ton of fun to go from an idea to a pinpoint accurate spec driven gun a year later!
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

BDS

With over 70 airguns and powder burners, I told the wife to be sure to sell them for what they are worth when I'm gone, NOT what I said I paid for them  :D ;D
Brian

Flex

Quote from: BDS on August 23, 2014, 06:26:18 PM
With over 70 airguns and powder burners, I told the wife to be sure to sell them for what they are worth when I'm gone, NOT what I said I paid for them  :D ;D
I'm continually in the "hurt tank" for what I SAID I paid for them :(. Mostly for the powder burners but for a few of the air guns too :D.
Flex
Daisy Power Line 92
Crosman 781 Single-Pump rifle
Crosman Fury Break barrel springer
Crosman BackPacker 2289g
Crosman 1322c
Crosman 1377c
Crosman PowerMaster 760 SC
Crosman 1377 (2nd variant)
Crosman PumpMaster 760
Chinese B-3-? .177cal
Crosman 2240 (now .177 carbine hybrid)
Daisy 105 B
Crosman A*I*R 17 Single-Pump rifle (Phase I)
Crosman 140 .22cal rifle (Fourth Variant)
Black Ops "Exterminator" CO2  BB revolver
Chinese B 3-1 .22 cal
Bemjamin 132 .22 cal pump pistol
Hatsan TAC-BOSS 250XT CO2 BB pistol
Crosman 1008 RepeatAIR .177cal CO2 pellet pistol
Daisy 717 target pistol

twhooper

for real? on crosmans?  too many squirrels raiding my suburban garden and wristrocket marbles weren't scaring them away.  I stumbled onto the Crosman Airgun Forum and three days later got a 2250 carbine with an LDC, then killed off a couple dozen.  Crosman CO2s are all I shoot now. easy..!

airriflenut

With my first 1377 two years ago!

Way back I wanted to build custom Ruger rimfire rifles and pistols, had my FFL and was ready to start buying tools, some machines, etc. then Waco happened.  With the new "standards" I would have had to establish a "brick-and-mortar" storefront, that cut me out so I sent all of my records to the ATF.  I still think of all my ideas from time to time.

I've had a passion for airguns for years, just owning them...I didn't realize the extent of the mods until recently.  I'd always wanted a fancy high $$$ English or German PCP, dreams for now, but I wanted PCP.  With a TON of help from the knowledgeable members here in CAPOF I finally have a PCP...it just got its camo paint today!!  There are many, many more builds planned!!
Sterling

Nuts about airguns and just nuts in general...but I'm medicated.