• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Mail Order Torture

Started by Red Harris, April 01, 2012, 12:50:14 AM

Red Harris

Don't get me wrong,,,The internet is Great.....
But I miss the Old Days when you could just drive to the store and pick something up.....
I have 2 guns, a chrony, and assorted parts that will be delivered right to my door, EVENTUALLY ???.
The Wait is Killing me :-X.....Lol

Xgecko

I spent a decade living in Japan, waiting for mail doesn't bother me anymore
The earth without ART is just "eh"

sandpiper

Quote from: Red Harris on April 01, 2012, 12:50:14 AM
Don't get me wrong,,,The internet is Great.....
But I miss the Old Days when you could just drive to the store and pick something up.....
I have 2 guns, a chrony, and assorted parts that will be delivered right to my door, EVENTUALLY ???.
The Wait is Killing me :-X.....Lol

I know what you mean, instant gratification is worth the drive  :)

1377x

the wait can kill you
im lucky enough to have a crosman repair station close by for parts also got my chrony there
sometimes i buy online.i try to buy from amazon because nothing beats free two day shipping
closed mouths dont get fed

quickster47 †

Patience young Jedi Warrior, patience. The rewards will be many.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

KevinP

Quote from: quickster47 on April 01, 2012, 12:54:10 PM
Patience young Jedi Warrior, patience. The rewards will be many.

Carl

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D The Custom shop is killing me .....
Kevin
Albany, New York

Crosshairs

I feel your pain, looking out of the window erery day for that brown truck and he dont come.  :(
                                                       Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

RC1947

If it's any consolation, I recently order a Damascus knife blade from India.  It took 6 weeks to get here.  Though I was going to have a break-down waiting. RC

airguns100

I HATE waiting for stuff in the mail.   8)
Iv gone so far as emailing declaration sheets to a part maker in the US so he could have the sheet ready when i send out fedex truck for 3 day return shipping to me here in Canada. I would rather pay 25 bucks and receive parts in 2-3 business days then pay 5 bucks and wait 30 days.

I'v also shipped people parts from Canada to the US the similar method out of the goodness of heart, even after they only paid me for 30 day method because i know how much it SUCKS waiting for your parts.  ;)
The OG gangster of the "bling"

storsy

I think we are all the same.
We're just like big kids waiting for christmas, lol.
I've been waiting over 2 weeks for an order, all part of the enjoyment for me, although i wish it didn't take quite so long, lol.
it is ok that we protect animals rights,
But much more important,
We protect our HUMAN rights.....

Scotland-UK

Xgecko

well half my parts are here, New rear sight and Steel Breech kit, I took everything out of the packaging and put it in a project tray (OK cookie sheet) Now I'm just waiting on Mr Mellon and I will have a new gun
The earth without ART is just "eh"

mustangmike

im spending the day waiting on my warranty replacement cell phone.. tmobile sent it over night and its out for delivery today.. but it says scheduled for delivery by 39m (end of busniess for residential address) well its now 332 and i havent be able to use my cell since yesterday morning..
.22 disco, leapers 3-12x40 IR AO
.22 ccs 2400, leapers 4x32 (awaiting barrel swap & 7.5tko)
.22 gamo bigcat, rds
.177 walther 99q, low profile laser sight