am i the only one going bonkers waiting for the CCS?

Started by asset smith, April 09, 2012, 06:41:23 PM

cmj21973

Quote from: Beagleman on April 11, 2012, 11:40:20 PM
Are you sure, I have tried shooting squirrels at the same distances with a gun going 625 fps in .177 and I know I hit them in the vitals but they run away and I can never find them.

I'm sure and the six decease chipmunks would too if they could. ;D

Onetime, there was a chipmunk setting on the hood of my brothers Camero. It was about a 19 foot shot and couldn't believe I'm missed. Next time I saw it sitting in the same spot. Samething happen, I couldn't believed I missed him twice in a row.

When my brother returned for the weekend, I told him about the chipmunk and he laught that I miss that close twice.  He wasn't too thrilled when he found two decomposing chipmunks on the intake manifold next to the distributer. :o

They were both hit it the vitals, but I was aiming for a headshot. :(

asset smith

Quote from: Beagleman on April 11, 2012, 11:40:20 PM
Asset smith, is your 1377 stock or modified?
the only things i have done to it is the 1399 stock, transferport seal, thinned and extended bolt probe, and slightly heavier hammer spring. that said i dont have a crony and i really dont notice any power increase over the gun in its stock form.
"The dirty dozen for the price of one."

crossliner

My 2 2400kt's amongst other Crosman parts will be w/ me approximately 2 months or more from now..3-6 weeks CCS shipped w/in the US and from the US to the Philippines. 1 will have a Lothar barrel and both are in .177..Very cheap at less than $200 per gun  :)

Beagleman

Well I guess you would just have to hit the squirrel absolutely perfectly with a destructive pellet, but after looking into it a bit more, I guess it is possible. Good luck!
***Crosman 1377***Crosman 2400kt***.......***Crosman 2200 magnum***.......***Crosman Phantom***.......***Crosman 1077***.......***Gamo Shadow Express***.......***An Old Chinese gun (I dont know the model)***.

asset smith

ok so i could'nt take not knowing anymore and call Crosman customer service to see if they could tell me anything. the lady i talked to was very nice and helpful. she told me there is a backorder on one of the parts for my 2400kt. she said "it does'nt show what part it is they are waiting on. could be a muzzle brake could be a breech." so the wait could be even more painful than i thought. :( so now i'm in the market for a 2240. wich is ok because i have a project in mind and did'nt really want to tear apart my new 2400kt when it shows up. so anyone out there have a 2240 they want to part with or even just part of one? or perhaps a trade for a 1377?

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

asset smith

from everything i've read on here about thier availibility, i think so too. :(

crossliner

Quote from: asset smith on April 13, 2012, 06:41:06 PM
ok so i could'nt take not knowing anymore and call Crosman customer service to see if they could tell me anything. the lady i talked to was very nice and helpful. she told me there is a backorder on one of the parts for my 2400kt. she said "it does'nt show what part it is they are waiting on. could be a muzzle brake could be a breech." so the wait could be even more painful than i thought. :( so now i'm in the market for a 2240. wich is ok because i have a project in mind and did'nt really want to tear apart my new 2400kt when it shows up. so anyone out there have a 2240 they want to part with or even just part of one? or perhaps a trade for a 1377?

I myself am not a patient man but I am from another country and to sate this so called Crosman pistol addiction I must resist the sibilant whispers of urgency.

asset smith

:o FINALLY GOT THE EMAIL!!!!! MY 2400KT IS INBOUND  :-* :-* I WILL POST PICTURES AS SOON AS THAT LITTLE LOVELY IS IN MY HANDS  :D

Melvin

Mine comes Monday!!!  Im using it for parts.  I dont even get the pleasure of keeping it.

asset smith

Quote from: Melvin on April 19, 2012, 11:52:19 PM
Mine comes Monday!!!  Im using it for parts.  I dont even get the pleasure of keeping it.

mine should be here tues.  :) what is the prject your useing the parts for?

Melvin

Quote from: asset smith on April 20, 2012, 02:16:09 AM
mine should be here tues.  :) what is the prject your useing the parts for?

I had another Disco tube and barrel chopped and I want the trigger group and stock for that project and I need the breech for my as2240 project.  Still will have a pile of parts when Im done too! ;D ;D ;D

BerkshireHunter

I'm pretty happy with the service. I ordered my cs 2300 on the 13th, and now 12 days later, I got a shipping confirmation this morning! Rock on.  8)

Melvin

Thats pretty good.  I just got mine after waiting a month.  Im not complaining though.  The wait is well worth it.

asset smith

took just over 6 weeks to get it in my hands, but it was worth it. for the money spent you get a very nice gun.