• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

New grips

Started by Cowray, April 16, 2012, 08:30:58 PM

Cowray

Started working on a new (for me) one piece grip design. It's for my son's match gun. At some point I need to make some stuff for my gun.

[attachment deleted by forum software]

breakfastchef

Those target grips look really nice. Are you going to make it with an adjustable bottom plate?
Larry

quickster47 †

Nice set of grips. I personally really like the one piece approach.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

KevinP

Looks like they might support your wrist, which is a big plus ... Nice job .... :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

Beagleman

It looks very nice, probably great for match shooting. Tell us how the gun shoots when you get a chance.
***Crosman 1377***Crosman 2400kt***.......***Crosman 2200 magnum***.......***Crosman Phantom***.......***Crosman 1077***.......***Gamo Shadow Express***.......***An Old Chinese gun (I dont know the model)***.

Cowray

Quote from: breakfastchef on April 16, 2012, 10:52:42 PM
Those target grips look really nice. Are you going to make it with an adjustable bottom plate?

Yep, next version will have the adjustable bottom plate. These are fitted to his hand.

Cowray

Quote from: Beagleman on April 16, 2012, 11:12:34 PM
It looks very nice, probably great for match shooting. Tell us how the gun shoots when you get a chance.

Thanks, he has a postal match next week so we'll do some good practice before then. The bar is pretty high. This is the gun he shot a 393/400 with at a match two week ago. That's 33 tens and 7 nines. Probably shouldn't be changing things, I can stop myself.  ???

Beagleman

Quote from: Cowray on April 16, 2012, 11:36:33 PM
Thanks, he has a postal match next week so we'll do some good practice before then. The bar is pretty high. This is the gun he shot a 393/400 with at a match two week ago. That's 33 tens and 7 nines. Probably shouldn't be changing things, I can stop myself.  ???
WOW! :D That great! Good for your son. :-* He should be very proud of himself. And with a Pistol! Was he off-hand or on a rest? I wish him good luck in his next competition. :-*
***Crosman 1377***Crosman 2400kt***.......***Crosman 2200 magnum***.......***Crosman Phantom***.......***Crosman 1077***.......***Gamo Shadow Express***.......***An Old Chinese gun (I dont know the model)***.

Cowray

He shoots rested at his age. He's 11, in USAS/NRA Progressive Pistol they shoot rested until they are 15.

KevinP

If he is shooting 393/400. which is awesome .... do you think it is wise to change the grips at this time,,,, just asking  .... ?
Kevin
Albany, New York

Crosshairs

Wow great job on your grips i like the one piece idea and the two tone look. When are you taking orders. :-*
                                    Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Cowray

Quote from: KevinP on April 17, 2012, 01:36:15 AM
If he is shooting 393/400. which is awesome .... do you think it is wise to change the grips at this time,,,, just asking  .... ?

I still have his other grips. Plus there's still 7 points out there he needs to find.;)

JEBert

QuotePlus there's still 7 points out there he needs to find.;)
Love it! :-*
Cheers,
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

seagullplayer

Nice work dad, all around!   :-*
Crosman 1377 scope, laser, tactical light
Crosman 1322
Crosman 600
Crosman storm XL
Benjamin  titan 22
Daisy 15XT
Beeman P17
Crosman Trail NP Pistol
WRS 350 .177

Martin, Harley, Goldwing and Cub Cadet, ya I'm like that...

Sir William

This is very, very nice!