• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Crosmanitus. Do you suffer from it?

Started by Colt25, April 18, 2012, 03:34:08 AM

Colt25

Face it. We all suffer this disease. And your condition may get worse as time goes on.
It's a very contagious condition and can be addicting to your family.
So please. Buy another airgun.

Thank you for reading this message brought to you by the CAPOF.

Thank you and have a nice day.

1377x

i suffer from it
i have recovered a little
it took a lot of buying, selling and some to get control over it
closed mouths dont get fed

tinker

(Tinker)
If it's not broken then modify it!

Crosshairs

Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Cowray

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

Noah

I am totally infected and in great need of a fix. For the time being a 1320 project will keep me and maybe even Crosshairs busy for a while. Pictures to come  :o
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

seagullplayer

If just Crosman is not enough, they even have that Benjamin line to choose from.
I really got it bad for a HB17 pistol, I don't yet know how to tell my wife...   :-[
Crosman 1377 scope, laser, tactical light
Crosman 1322
Crosman 600
Crosman storm XL
Benjamin  titan 22
Daisy 15XT
Beeman P17
Crosman Trail NP Pistol
WRS 350 .177

Martin, Harley, Goldwing and Cub Cadet, ya I'm like that...

Crosshairs

Quote from: seagullplayer on April 18, 2012, 11:20:55 AM
If just Crosman is not enough, they even have that Benjamin line to choose from.
I really got it bad for a HB17 pistol, I don't yet know how to tell my wife...   :-[
Give me your phone number i will tell her. The wife saw me looking at PA on the PC and said what are you going to get now she has my number for sure lol. Just tell her it keeps you out of the Bars.
                                   Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Colt25

Quote from: seagullplayer on April 18, 2012, 11:20:55 AM

Don't tell her. Just say you have had it for a year or so. Or if it is coming in the mail, say that you needed a reseal kit installed and that you couldn't do it yourself.

Cowray

I need one for me to shoot when my son is shooting his.......I think my son needs a p-rod ;)

KevinP

Quote from: Colt25 on April 18, 2012, 04:50:57 PM
Don't tell her. Just say you have had it for a year or so. Or if it is coming in the mail, say that you needed a reseal kit installed and that you couldn't do it yourself.

;D ;D yea that happened to me the other day ... " Oh I have had this for a long time ... just found it when I was cleaning the garage... "   :) Worked... she said " oh.. that's a nice one " ... :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

Noah

Quote from: KevinP on April 18, 2012, 09:25:53 PM
;D ;D yea that happened to me the other day ... " Oh I have had this for a long time ... just found it when I was cleaning the garage... "   :) Worked... she said " oh.. that's a nice one " ... :-*

I used to do the same a while ago when I bought more bass guitars than I could shake a stick at. If the wifey asked where a new addition came from, I would just say I painted an older one. It worked every time and she still has no clue  :o
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

JEBert

I'm only suffering from not getting to shoot enough.  My checkbook is suffering though.
Cheers,
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)