• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

My 2300KT finally arrived too......

Started by Red Harris, April 20, 2012, 03:49:07 AM

Red Harris

Yep.....It Finally came in the Brown Truck!
Custom Shop 2300KT with 10 in. LW Match barrel and Williams Notched Sight.
Shoots real nice. My only complaint is that the stock front sight is not tall enough to work correctly with the Williams sights......at least at 10 meters. When the sights are lined up correctly on the bullseye at 10 meters, the pistol consistently shoots 3 inches high. There is no elevation adjustment left. I'll have to find a Muzzle Brake with a taller front pin.......

1377x

congrats!
thats a fine looking shooter you have there!
whats holding it up?
looks like a fishing fly
closed mouths dont get fed

Red Harris

Quote from: 1377x on April 20, 2012, 03:55:37 AM
congrats!
thats a fine looking shooter you have there!
whats holding it up?
looks like a fishing fly

Its a Fluffy Stickerball/seed pod from a tree in my neighbors yard....Lol....I struggled to find a way to prop the gun up and have it not too visible......

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

quickster47 †

Great looking gun you have there.

In all black it really looks cool.  :-*

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

breakfastchef

A muzzle brake with sight pin from Crosman may be an option for the front sight (see photo). These are standard on the 2300S, and available on custom shop guns. If the pin is still too low, you can add a washer or two to raise it a bit.

One thing to check on the Williams sight is that the rear of the sight is far enough back to clear the rear breech cap. I had mine installed just a tad too forward and had a problem adjusting elevation because the sight was hanging up on top of the breech cap.

Larry

Crosshairs

Nice shooter and good choice with the LW barrel. Im starting to love my Williams sight.
                                 Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

Crosshairs

Red Harris your making me think about getting another CCS gun. I have the same one as you but would like to get the 2400KT with the LW barrel kinda like a pair. My buddy had the same problem with his front sight so i grind down the blade and made a pin drilled a small hole and super glued it on works great just make it long enough so you can adjust it.
                                Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!