• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

New here just a little info to share pic added!

Started by mongoose69, April 29, 2012, 04:56:37 PM

mongoose69

hello
My name is Chris just got a 1377 and love it I made my first mod . I wanted a red dot sight found a sight and ordered it and also ordered the Crosman mounts got the sight and the mounts and as you know the sight is weaver base and Crosman dovetails are to small.Went to Dicks sporting goods and found a weaver base real small model 48012 gloss finish that looked like the hole would line up with the stock breaches sight screw and it did I took the sight off the stock breech and used the stock screw after widening the screw hole in the weaver base just a little with a #2 phillips just twisted screwdiver tip in hole til stock sight screw would barely clear and it matched up perfectly even seated to the back of the stock breech perfectly straight and tight the red dot fits perfectly and was a snap to sight in I just love it.Uag tactical cqb red or green 4 rectical dot open reflex sight 35 bucks shipped and weaver 48012 top mount base around 6 bucks .Just wanted to share this easy mod that works with the stock breech perfectly.thanks

ceejay

Crosman 150 - 357 - 3576 - 1377 - M417
Crosman 1077
Gamo PT-85
Remington 1911RAC

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

djholly

BerkshireHunter

1377x

thanks! we are pic hounds around here!
that is different!
great job!
closed mouths dont get fed

sandpiper

Welcome and we like do it yourself engineering so you're starting off on a good note  :-*

Crosshairs

Now thats something i haven't seen before nice job and good idea.  :-* Any plans to mod her ?
                                             Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

quickster47 †

Welcome to CAPOF Chris.

Glad you found us and glad you are here.  :)

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Oldnshakey

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum.  There is a friendly bunch of folks here.  I am fairly new myself.  Creative solution you found there, and thanks for the pics.
Tom..........Two 2400kt's, 2240, Cr MKI, 1377, S&W 686 co2, Beeman P17 .

More pistols than I need but not as many as I want.

slider

Gary T

Proud owner of a BSA Lonestar .25 and a NEF 22 Mag
Soon to have a 2240 custom job
wants: Disco