• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

HOW WAS YOUR MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND?

Started by BDS, May 29, 2012, 08:06:37 PM

BDS

For me... many brewskies, rum & coke, brats and burgers, and about 2 solid days of backyard airgunning  :-* :D
Brian

eric

worked 36 hours(fri-sun) :) spent most of yesterday seasoning my CR160s' new barrel
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

arkmaker †

Work and Rain........lots and lots of RAIN! Still coming down, but hey, it's Florida and at least it is warm rain  :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

sandpiper

Yard work yard work yard work. I can't sit still so that's my fun  :)

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

BDS

Brian

1377x

went pretty good
saw some good ufc fights,got in a little cod blops and mw3
some good ol'bbq the rest of the time it rained
closed mouths dont get fed

KevinP

Quote from: eric on May 29, 2012, 08:11:25 PM
worked 36 hours(fri-sun) :) spent most of yesterday seasoning my CR160s' new barrel

OVERTIME IS GOOD ....  more cash for air gun stuff !!!!!  :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

KevinP

Oh... and ... stacked firewood .... beer .... some tree rats ....  awesome rib eye....   beer was good also ....
Kevin
Albany, New York

millipede

I drank a few beers but mostly just relaxed inside..  i wasn't much in the mood for anything too crazy since i just got back from a 5 day trip to vegas last weekend

JEBert

Was able to take a trip to the Buffalo National River in Arkansas for the 50th anniversary celebration of the creation of the Ozark Society, of which I am a member.   Met up with several friends and set up camp at Tyler Bend, and had a large pot-luck supper with music and dancing after the celebration meeting, paddled and swam on the river the next day, had a couple of large pina-colada's that night after another meeting and pot-luck supper, hiked up to Lars ridge on the last morning and had an excellent sirloin steak on the way back to Louisiana.
The first pic is a view from paddling a canoe on the river.  The second is a view to the north from up on Lars ridge where you can see the Buffalo River on the left and  Richland Valley on the right.
It doesn't get much better.
Cheers
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)