• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

I did some pellet testing

Started by Crosshairs, July 26, 2012, 07:39:19 PM

Crosshairs

I shot 5 different pellets from 20 yards from a bag rest useing my CCS 2400KT .22 Cal 14" Barrel.
                                     Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

BDS

Brian

breakfastchef

RWS groupings both look strong. The gun appears pretty darn accurate, Mike.
Larry

RC1947

Crosshairs

Thanks guys i was having such a good day so i decided to shoot the test all five pellets shoot great but as Larry said the RWS shoot so good in just about any gun, each group was 5 shots and took about 10 mins per group. This is my favorite CCS gun i think :-* Wont let me post a pic and it's not to big  ;D I have a Centerpoint 3-9x32 scope, TKO muzzle and Don C SS bits. I just wish i could shoot this well all the time.
                                 Mike

RC1947

I suspect that we all have our days for shooting, good and bad.  I know I do. RC

BDS

Quote from: Crosshairs on July 26, 2012, 08:32:49 PM
Thanks guys i was having such a good day so i decided to shoot the test all five pellets shoot great but as Larry said the RWS shoot so good in just about any gun, each group was 5 shots and took about 10 mins per group. This is my favorite CCS gun i think :-* Wont let me post a pic and it's not to big  ;D I have a Centerpoint 3-9x32 scope, TKO muzzle and Don C SS bits. I just wish i could shoot this well all the time.
                                 Mike

Aw shucks  :-[ I was hopin you were gonna tell me it was open sights so I could kick myself for not being up to par with the rest of the "older" shooters!  :D
Brian

Crosshairs

Quote from: BDS on July 26, 2012, 08:53:01 PM
Aw shucks  :-[ I was hopin you were gonna tell me it was open sights so I could kick myself for not being up to par with the rest of the "older" shooters!  :D
I wish, them days are over it that distance well i think i can hit the paper lol.
                                                       Mike

1377x

nice shooting!
the rws sd look good!!!
closed mouths dont get fed

Crosshairs

Quote from: 1377x on July 26, 2012, 10:13:42 PM
nice shooting!
the rws sd look good!!!
Thanks Ed !! What a great pettel RWS makes.