• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Glad I chose my 1377 project

Started by chinaboy, July 27, 2012, 11:01:34 PM

chinaboy

I haven't posted in a while.  But, I was thinking the other day that I have to tighten a screw on my 1377 that had become lose in order to use it.  And, I would have to take the scope off.  And, I need to by some loc-tite.   And, then I would have to sight the scope it in again.  Its something I have been putting off and looking at as a chore.   

Then I had thought for a second and realized that doing the chore was half the fun of building the custom 1377 in the first place.  The reason I say this now is because I had pondered buying a maurader or building a 1377 and didn't have resources for both.  And, I'm glad I chose to build a 1377 rather that have a stock maurader in the long run.  I had worried I would be over whelmed working on the gun and become frustrated with a crappy gun.  But it has been a breeze and a learning experience that was enjoyable and not frustrating like I had worried.  And this forum definitely taught me what i know now.  Also, people are definitely impressed when they see a custom 1377 that they know you built.  So, if newbies are worried about starting a new custom project.  Don't be.  Just do it.

chongman

=1  :-*

Projects are very cool.  The anticipation of something due in the mail all the time, getting a part, laying out the tools and wiping the gun down after working on it for an hour or so... huge satisfaction for me too.
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

seagullplayer

Crosman 1377 scope, laser, tactical light
Crosman 1322
Crosman 600
Crosman storm XL
Benjamin  titan 22
Daisy 15XT
Beeman P17
Crosman Trail NP Pistol
WRS 350 .177

Martin, Harley, Goldwing and Cub Cadet, ya I'm like that...

1377x

cool!
glad you remebered the fun in it!
closed mouths dont get fed

Crosshairs

Sure cant go wrong doing your own work it's fun to learn as you go, just like any thing that you don't no much about taking it apart is a bit scary but once it's done we say damn that was easy.Glad to see you took the path of the crazy crosmam owners.
                                    Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

pirouge