• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

I must have the best wife in the world

Started by Crosshairs, July 31, 2012, 01:40:49 AM

Crosshairs

You know when all of a sudden you just get it. I can not ever remember my wife saying thats enough with all the hobbies and collecting she never said no more.
I always have her support no matter what i do. She's not only my wife but my best friend and one of few people i really trust. So i must have the best wife ever. Anyone else feel the same for there wife.
                            Mike  8)
Hey if she read this i just might get lucky tonight  ;D
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

sbcrockett

I know what you mean. I thought I was the only one!

Oldnshakey

Tom..........Two 2400kt's, 2240, Cr MKI, 1377, S&W 686 co2, Beeman P17 .

More pistols than I need but not as many as I want.

sandpiper

Quote from: Crosshairs on July 31, 2012, 01:40:49 AM
Hey if she read this i just might get lucky tonight  ;D

Mike, I think you wrote this and made sure she saw it so you get lucky tonight  ;)

RC1947

I suppose that we wouldn't be living in the same house if their wasn't some measure of acceptance, and not being a tv guy, I like to have something to do, to work at.  I've always had one hobby or another, usually building things. RC

Davio

Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver. Gravy is brown.

2400KT bulk fed repeater .22
2260 .22 w/ steel breech
2250XE .22
Benjamin Discovery .22
Benjamin Marauder .25
Crosman 1077 WOOD .177
Crosman 1077 BLACK .177
Benjamin NP Trail .177
Crosman 2240 Camo .22
Crosman 2240 polished .22
Crosman 2300KT .22
Dan Wesson 8" .177
Crosman Vigilante .177
Hatsan A44PA .25
Hatsan A44W .25
Sheridan 2260
Benjamin Trail NP XL .25
Benjamin Titan NP .22
Benjamin Marauder Pistol .22
Benjamin 392 .22
Sheridan C9 PB 50th Anniversary .20
Crosman 1701-P .177

AZAG

She sounds like a keeper!!  Mines like that too, and I couldn't be happier!!

Tater

Ad me to the list as well. Lots of lucky guys here huh?    :-*
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

BDS

Add me to the list.

I don't complain about the closets full of clothes and she doesn't complain about the closets full of guns!  (at least so far  :D)
Brian

Crosshairs

Funny thing gun owners wives don't complain  ;D
                                          Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

BDS

I've also learned to "split" my Dads day or B-day Cabelas gift cards with her, she gets a new Columbia sweater and I get co2 carts and pellets  ;)
Brian

the old guy

Finally a subject that I can comment on with some degree of expertise.  On technical matters I go by the old saying that, it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.  Still don't understand how somebody can take a piece of metal and turn it into some little works of art that we see on the forum.  Good looking I can do because I know what looks to good to me so I can comment.  I don't mean to brag, but when it comes to best wife look no further than mine.  She has always spoiled me, put up with my nonsense, and generally supported me any hobbies and activities that I got involved with.  Unless does not mean that the otherwise mentioned don't have their own merits and I would not try to diminish their qualities by 1 ounce.  As to put up with a bunch of us they definitely are a cut above the rest.  What makes mine so special is that she's put up with me for 54 years.  So guys lets all salute our wives and girlfriends and be thankful that they still put up with us.

Mike in your case, I'm not sure that she isn't in line for sainthood and if not she should be LOL.

Lee
I may be getting old, but I can still whip anyone twice my age and half my heavy.

Davio

Quote from: the old guy on August 04, 2012, 03:13:38 AM
Finally a subject that I can comment on with some degree of expertise.  On technical matters I go by the old saying that, it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. 

Lee
No truer words have ever been said. 

Another old-but-true saying: Often it is easier to ask forgiveness than to be granted permission. 

Being so true is how old sayings get to be old.  :)
Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver. Gravy is brown.

2400KT bulk fed repeater .22
2260 .22 w/ steel breech
2250XE .22
Benjamin Discovery .22
Benjamin Marauder .25
Crosman 1077 WOOD .177
Crosman 1077 BLACK .177
Benjamin NP Trail .177
Crosman 2240 Camo .22
Crosman 2240 polished .22
Crosman 2300KT .22
Dan Wesson 8" .177