• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

A Letter to Phil Dolci, New Crosman President

Started by BDS, August 02, 2012, 08:42:56 PM

BDS

I put this out on the Crosman Facebook page today.

Mr. Dolci, Congratulations on your new job. You have some great folks working for you, and Crosman has a unique place in the airgun market, it's called customer service and catering to airgun hobbyists. I cannot think of one other domestic or intl. airgun maker that has the amount of info (manuals, parts lists and accessories) available on-line as does Crosman. Also, for us folk who love to customize and modify the Crosman guns, your folks at the factory make great efforts to keep us satisfied, not an easy task! I would encourage you to get to know some of the communities/forums that are built around the Crosman platforms and accesories along with aftermarket (mom/pop) accesories and parts. Also, expanding your Custom Shop offerings to more pistols and rifles would be a welcome addition. Last, there are many of us who are anxious to see the new products announced at SHOT Show this past winter. We are still waiting for the Nitro piston Pistols, the underlever MAV rifle and nearly every other "new" product shown at SHOT. It's August already and we want to buy Crosman!

Brian
Brian

arkmaker †

Nice letter Brian. You should print it and send a hard copy directly to the new president at the Crosman headquaters!!
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

BDS

Ya, thanks, I'll send it to Chip at Cros and ask that he send it up the chain o' command.
Brian

RC1947

You wrote a fine, and to the point letter.  Well done! RC

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

BDS

Brian

Crosshairs

Nice going B  :-*  I wonder if there is a way we all can do a online sign the letter deal so all members can back your letter up.
                                        Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

sandpiper

Davio

Nice letter.  Hopefully he is an enthusiast or at least has one near that he will listen to.  Wouldn't it be great if he actually had the "modder's bug"? 
Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver. Gravy is brown.

2400KT bulk fed repeater .22
2260 .22 w/ steel breech
2250XE .22
Benjamin Discovery .22
Benjamin Marauder .25
Crosman 1077 WOOD .177
Crosman 1077 BLACK .177
Benjamin NP Trail .177
Crosman 2240 Camo .22
Crosman 2240 polished .22
Crosman 2300KT .22
Dan Wesson 8" .177
Crosman Vigilante .177
Hatsan A44PA .25
Hatsan A44W .25
Sheridan 2260
Benjamin Trail NP XL .25
Benjamin Titan NP .22
Benjamin Marauder Pistol .22
Benjamin 392 .22
Sheridan C9 PB 50th Anniversary .20
Crosman 1701-P .177

BDS

Quote from: Crosshairs on August 03, 2012, 12:06:16 AM
Nice going B  :-*  I wonder if there is a way we all can do a online sign the letter deal so all members can back your letter up.
                                        Mike  8)

One way is to sign on to Facebook and go to the Crosman page and click "like" under the letter/comment section. Chip keeps pretty close track of that page. The "like" clicks get tallied up and posted.
Brian

Crosshairs

:-* Done
          Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!