• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

How to order from Don C

Started by chinaboy, August 10, 2012, 04:26:28 PM

chinaboy

I'm trying to figure out how to order from his site.  I get a confirmation number yet there isn't a way to pay.

chinaboy

I just e-mailed him my confirmation # and asked how to pay.

woody67

You don't. He's busy.

Sorry for the bad news.......

you can order...it's just going to take a long time for you to get your stuff....

Crosshairs

Call him early and keep calling till he answers thats what i do and always get him. But i know him plate is very full and remember this is not his is him side job sorta so give him time he will do the right thing.
                               Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

chongman

You do the shopping, putting parts in your cart.

When you click on check out you should get a page to fill in your info, like setting up an account.
This is so you don't have to do it next time. You only have to log in from now on.

When your done and you submit the order a page will come up with your customer number and a order/confirmation
number. Write it done, you will not see this page again!

When Don gets to your order (be patient please, everybody gets in line) he will send you an invoice for payment.

Pay the man promptly, this helps to avoid delays in getting your stuff!

When he ships your order you will get an email.

This has been the way it worked on my last two orders and for the one I'm waiting for to be shipped.
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

chinaboy

Thanks guys.  I e-mailed him and will wait.  I just wanted a SS safety and a cool bolt handle.  Just trying to do the finishing touches on my 1377 project.  You know, then it will be "finished". (yeah right)

chongman

Here lately the turnaround time has been pretty quick, 3 weeks from order to receive on stuff that is in stock.  I take it the "In Stock" listing on the website might not be the current status on all parts. My last order I got a safety, trigger,barrel band, and a screw set. turnaround time was 3 weeks from order to shipping notification.
Long days and pleasant nights to you...