• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Started by bayley, August 24, 2012, 08:24:59 PM

bayley

Hi Guys and gals. My name is bayley. I live in north wales in a little village called drury. I am 31 and have been shooting air rifles since I was 12.
I recently decided to get a gas blowback pistol to plink in the garden with but whilst researching them I discovered the Crosman 2240 and it's massive array of available modifications and upgrades so..... I have ordered one and have already planned where my next couple of hundred pounds can be spent on it.
I eagerly anticipate this pistol and all I can do to it.
I have trawled through this forum and thank you all for your inspiration and unique ideas.
Thanks folks :D

BDS

croeso ffrind

welcome friend, lot's of UK and Welsh folks have been signing up here lately, glad to have you on board
Brian

sbcrockett

Welcome, Bayley! Better get those mod parts ordered up sooner rather than later with the looming shipping restrictions!

bayley

There is so much red tape now a days. It is ridiculous.

Thanks guys

farrlarr

Welcome to the group.  You are going to love the 2240!  Accurate out of the box, particularly when you find the pellets your gun really likes.  Lots of aftermarket goodies to add, if you decide to do so, but not really needed to have a nice pistol (although I think the steel breech is pretty much essential, even if you add nothing else).
Larry in Idaho

"A man's got to know his limitations."

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

RC1947

Hello and welcome. RC

Crosshairs

Your going to love it here great people great info and pure fun place to kill time and learn at the same time.
                                                Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

bayley

Thankyou for the warm welcome.

Steel breech is top of my list. Which one should I go for? There are so many :D

Sir William

Let the FUN begin!!

KevinP

Welcome to the forum ...   :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

chongman

Hi Bayley, welcome aboard  :-*

This is the place to get your Crosman pistol fix.  I like how so many international guys have joined up lately.
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

tinker

(Tinker)
If it's not broken then modify it!

crossliner

Quote from: chongman on August 25, 2012, 04:40:51 AM
Hi Bayley, welcome aboard  :-*

This is the place to get your Crosman pistol fix.  I like how so many international guys have joined up lately.

There should be one from NoKor soon :P