• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

OK Winter is on it's way ! what's on your mind ?

Started by Crosshairs, September 05, 2012, 01:38:25 AM

Crosshairs

Who else is waiting for the winter to start a new project ? I have all the parts but still don't no what to build YET  :-* Maybe a 2240 or 50 to match the Vette.  ???
                                             Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

BernieMac

chinaboy

I'm wanting to build my old man a gun but funds are the limiting factor for me. :(

chinaboy

Quote from: chinaboy on September 05, 2012, 01:54:46 AM
I'm wanting to build my old man a gun but funds are the limiting factor for me. :(

Boy, once I read that it sounded too depressing.  What I mean more so is too many ideas on my mind it would cost a fortune to do them all.

arkmaker †

Winter? Heck it was 96 degrees here today! I'd settle for fall........

That said, I'm going to make the pistol I built my Dad, a convertible, back and forth from pistol to carbine. Have a new Walnut insert on the way from Ralph at RB Grips to make that happen.

Then I want to put down on paper what I have been dreaming of for the past couple of years......yes, I want to re-invent the 10 meter benchrest gun...........make something radically mine, somewhere along the lines of the USFT rifles that command such a high price.
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

jdub

Quote from: arkmaker on September 05, 2012, 02:03:07 AM
Winter? Heck it was 96 degrees here today! I'd settle for fall........
My thoughts exactly!  We've been over 100 the past few days with no end in sight.   Around here winter is when we get to leave the house and enjoy the outdoors. 

chongman

I'm going to learn how to make laminate grips for the 2240 frame.
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

chongman

Quote from: chinaboy on September 05, 2012, 01:54:46 AM

Oh man, your tugging on my heart string. Where do you live and what do you want to build?
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

Crosshairs

Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

breakfastchef

To Do

Convert a Crosman Mark I to .20 cal
Longer barrel on Crosman 600 with muzzle brake
Install adjustable match trigger on the AA S510
Work on offhand shooting accuracy

Wish List

Purchase a Baikal IZH-46M and shoot the feces out of it
Larry

0351_Vet

OK Winter is on it's way ! what's on your mind ?

Just being WARM, I hurt when it get's Cold (you know, below 68*) I live in CA.

But, I do have some projects started I would like to finish most involving .25,

and I would like to do something BIGGER, maybe 9mmor ,32 as lots of cheap ammo choices....... ???

Stay tuned......... :-*
Marauder  .25 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot & Marauder P-Rod
Disco .22 / Leapers 3-12x44mm AO  Mil-Dot / Disco Sleeper Carbine
Katana .22 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot
2260 / CCS 2400KT / 2300KT / 1701 / 1377 / 1322 / EB22 / Benji 132 / Benji 422

<'((((><      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

jdub

Quote from: breakfastchef on September 05, 2012, 02:39:40 AM
Wish List

Purchase a Baikal IZH-46M and shoot the feces out of it
For the past couple of months I've had mine sighted in for a 6 o'clock hold on a regulation 10m match pistol target.  Over the weekend I realized I haven't been shooting it much because of that so I pulled it out Sunday and sighted it in for point of aim.   I shot about 100 pellets through it in one session.  I'd forgotten how fun (and accurate) it is just to plink with. 

sbcrockett

I'm hoping to get my TKO barrel and brake before winter.  :(  It's been 4 weeks today since I ordered them...

BDS

Quote from: Crosshairs on September 05, 2012, 01:38:25 AM
Who else is waiting for the winter to start a new project ? I have all the parts but still don't no what to build YET  :-* Maybe a 2240 or 50 to match the Vette.  ???
                                             Mike  8)

You need these mounted on the Vette...  :D
Brian

AZAG

I just got all my guns back together.  I want to shoot them for a little while.

Of course I have that urge to take them apart again that is getting stronger every day.  :P