• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

just installed the parts on my 1377

Started by byhsu, September 11, 2012, 12:28:23 AM

byhsu

but the gun doesn't shoot, does anyone know if i miss a step or was supposed to do something when installing the rear's hammer back with the hammer spring? 

Thank You

byhsu

ok, i figured it out, now i am missing the black rubber thing that goes below the silver transfer valve, that connects to to the barrel. where can i get one?

Thanks

Crosshairs

Call crosman and order a few here is the parts list.
                            Mike  8) 
http://www.crosman.com/pdf/manuals/crosman/1377/C1377-EVP-1&2.pdf

Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

1377x

Quote from: byhsu on September 11, 2012, 01:25:45 AM
ok, i figured it out, now i am missing the black rubber thing that goes below the silver transfer valve, that connects to to the barrel. where can i get one?

Thanks

Quote from: byhsu on September 11, 2012, 01:25:45 AM

Thanks

look through the evp crosshairs sent you .write down the part number of every part you might need to order shipping is a $4 flat rate no matter how much you order
then call the number on this page
http://www.crosman.com/cs/manuals
closed mouths dont get fed

chongman

Ya, and get two of everything because it will happen again!
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

breakfastchef

What does "the gun doesn't shoot" mean? You can't cock it, no air releases from the valve? The trigger won't disengage the sear?

Second, a missing transfer port seal would not cause the pistol to be inoperative. We need more information.
Larry

1377x

Quote from: byhsu on September 11, 2012, 12:28:23 AM
but the gun doesn't shoot, does anyone know if i miss a step or was supposed to do something when installing the rear's hammer back with the hammer spring? 

Thank You
did you put the pin back on top of the hammer?
what parts did you install?

onebaddj

Aquarium air tubing it the perfect size to make little gaskets out of for the transfer port. I swapped out the metal transfer port for 1 solid peice of air tubing. Works great. No leaks. Air tubing is cheap also!
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

1377x

Quote from: onebaddj on September 11, 2012, 04:43:09 PM
Aquarium air tubing it the perfect size to make little gaskets out of for the transfer port. I swapped out the metal transfer port for 1 solid peice of air tubing. Works great. No leaks. Air tubing is cheap also!
Aquarium air tubing is too soft if it sized right it will collapse cutting off air supply
that is the reason people use poly ice maker/refrigerator tubing its not as soft .i use micro sprinkler irrigation tubing it has an id of .161, the optimal id according to rsterne.he has done extensive testing with various transfer port id's

onebaddj

Awesome info. I have had a couple pieces buckle. Remove sand reinstall until it stops buckling but still seals. I will try the micro sprinkler hose. I would imagine home dopet or lowes carry it correct?

Ive got yards of ice maker water line laying around. Might try that first.
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

1377x

Quote from: onebaddj on September 11, 2012, 06:08:39 PM
Awesome info. I have had a couple pieces buckle. Remove sand reinstall until it stops buckling but still seals. I will try the micro sprinkler hose. I would imagine home dopet or lowes carry it correct?

Ive got yards of ice maker water line laying around. Might try that first.
the id of the ice maker line is .170 is does the job also
i have my ports going small to big.i guess that helps too
exhaust port .157,transfer port .161 and barrel port .166
i read somewhere going from to big  to small to big and big to small to big hurt performance not enough to care i believe but it did make a difference