• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

disco valve in a 2400?

Started by onebaddj, September 11, 2012, 11:43:11 PM

onebaddj

If i make my 2400 a full blown pcp with piggy back tank and run a disco valve in it how do i plug the hole in the vavle that the air gage screws into? Can i use that hole to pin the valve?

I need to find a pic of an exploded disco valve. Refrase that. An exploded diagram for a disco valve. Read the last line after i typed it and had to laugh.

This one is being built for me so i can tear it apart and mod things as much as i want. My 2250 got built and my son claimed it. Lol
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

0351_Vet

Marauder  .25 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot & Marauder P-Rod
Disco .22 / Leapers 3-12x44mm AO  Mil-Dot / Disco Sleeper Carbine
Katana .22 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot
2260 / CCS 2400KT / 2300KT / 1701 / 1377 / 1322 / EB22 / Benji 132 / Benji 422

<'((((><      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

onebaddj

Awesome! Thanks bro. I was a little fuzzy. I remembered the pressure gage being in the middle of the valve and after seing the toppic i can see why. May have to order one for tinkering. I hate being on a budget with all the work that needs to be done. Lol
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

1377x

you will definitely be happy with a disco valve in your 2400.im getting a disco valve in my 2300 tube. gonna run it off co2 until it gets cold then switch over to hpa
its better to use a disco valve imo its cheaper than getting a bulk fill front end.the only bad thing is the aluminum, if it were brass then it would be at the top,its opened up already for high performance,the mounting screw is already  8-32,someone is experimenting with a disco rear and a 2240 front
closed mouths dont get fed