My first moification 1377

Started by cohiba, September 14, 2012, 01:34:44 AM

1377x

Quote from: cohiba on September 19, 2012, 08:36:43 PM
sweet.

you got a link? I couldnt find anything on a search.
they must have sold
looks like gmac has them. i think they are in EU lots of people from the states buy there
the other thing you could do is put a want ad on the yellow classifieds
closed mouths dont get fed

cohiba

Very cool video! I kinda like that

BDS

Ya, I think he bought the folding stock and just made a pistol butt adaptor  :-*
Brian

BigErn

That is freakin sweet! I bet it's pricey  :(

BDS

Ya, Mariah and I go waaay back... oh, you meant the gun and the folding stock  :D  ;D  ;D
Brian

BigErn

Quote from: BDS on September 19, 2012, 09:49:59 PM
Ya, Mariah and I go waaay back... oh, you meant the gun and the folding stock  :D  ;D  ;D

;D ;D ;D That's a good one B! I thought it was her  :-\  The music on this video is terrible, and it looks like the guy is dancing to it  :D

BDS

Quote from: BigErn on September 19, 2012, 10:07:05 PM
;D ;D ;D That's a good one B! I thought it was her  :-\  The music on this video is terrible, and it looks like the guy is dancing to it  :D

Ya, speakers OFF for this one and yup, he's no Don Juan Diego either! Yikes  :D
Brian

meak

It's weird that he shows the gun stock in just about every way possible except from actually shouldering the gun. Wonder why. ;)

cohiba

Im curious what makes the pistol EXTREMELY quiet? Is it a shroud, muzzle brake, or muzzle flip? Im not sure whats worth investing in the most. I want to be able to shoot in my backyard with my son, but it must be super quiet.

Thanks

1377x

Quote from: cohiba on September 21, 2012, 02:18:14 AM
Im curious what makes the pistol EXTREMELY quiet? Is it a shroud, muzzle brake, or muzzle flip? Im not sure whats worth investing in the most. I want to be able to shoot in my backyard with my son, but it must be super quiet.

Thanks
this does.it makes it indoor/outdoor friendly
http://tko22.com/
with the 24" barrel that help lower the report and that above makes a mouse fart louder
worth investing in if you dont your neighbors hearing you shoot

cohiba

Well the parts are slowley arriving.

I have received my 24 inch barrel, steal breech, RB cocobolo grips, and Crosman front fiber optic sight!!!! So excited.

I need some education regarding barrel shrouds and muzzle brake. Whats does a shroud do vs a muzzle brake? Being that i have a 24 inch barrel, do i really want to make it longer then it is now? How long a brake do i need for a whisper style operation? Should it be shrouded and braked? Need some advise from you more experienced guys.

Thnaks again.

1377x

Quote from: cohiba on September 26, 2012, 06:47:20 PM
Well the parts are slowley arriving.

I have received my 24 inch barrel, steal breech, RB cocobolo grips, and Crosman front fiber optic sight!!!! So excited.

I need some education regarding barrel shrouds and muzzle brake. Whats does a shroud do vs a muzzle brake? Being that i have a 24 inch barrel, do i really want to make it longer then it is now? How long a brake do i need for a whisper style operation? Should it be shrouded and braked? Need some advise from you more experienced guys.

Thnaks again.
we have a nanny here so certain words cant be typed
a barrel shroud can be for decoration or silence and decoration
a muzzle brake redirects air away from the projectile as it exits the barrel and also adds weight to help control muzzle flip
the sil.encer should be @4 inches on a long barrel ,thats all thats needed.people will tell you 6 inches bit this is not a firearm they require longer bigger diameter shhh!!! because they also cool the gases as they exit.that is not required in an airgun.i have made my own using a 4"Lx3/4"OD tube ,all i heard was the hammer hitting and the nice whistle of the airborn pellet
i would get one at least 4" long you could use 1"od i think tko has a 5" brake

cohiba

so a muzzle vbrake is the same as a muzzle flip?

Sorry just getting my education!

1377x

Quote from: cohiba on September 26, 2012, 08:57:55 PM
so a muzzle vbrake is the same as a muzzle flip?

Sorry just getting my education!
what do you mean a muzzlebrake is the same as muzzle flip? ???
muzzle flip is what your gun does when fired.its when the tip of the barrel(muzzle) rises during the shot
the muzzlebrake adds weight to the muzzle end so the muzzle flip is lowered

cohiba

GMAC listd there Brakes as a flip. So thats where i got the term from. A 65mm flip would be about 2.5 inches long. They are probably just using a different term