• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

INTERNATIONAL MEMBERS?

Started by BDS, September 25, 2012, 05:05:05 PM

droid

Quote from: BDS on September 28, 2012, 10:45:10 PM
Gary... Try the text below. Basically it is a bit formal, but that's good. It describes how you got his email from the forum and there are lines for you to enter the psitol name or model number etc. It closes with your interest in the products and will he accept orders, how long to make such a product etc etc, and a note about our possible "wrecking" of the spanish language and can you use english in the future  :D  ;D

It also states your admiration for the pistols and workmanship. Hope this helps "Senor Gary"

Sr. Marcelo,

Mi nombre es Gary y yo vivo en el Reino Unido y soy un miembro de la pistola de aire comprimido Crosman Propietarios Foro, donde conocí a un miembro que vive en Argentina y me dio su correo electrónico.

He visto sus pistolas excelentes y me quedé muy impresionado con su trabajo y talento.

Si me lo permiten, me gustaría saber más about________________________

que es de gran interés para mí. ¿Haces estos para la venta? ¿Aceptan pedidos y cuál es su mejor conjetura acerca de la duración de tiempo para hacer el _________?

Muchisimas gracias por tomarse el tiempo para leer mi pregunta y luego, espero tener noticias de usted pronto.

PS Lo siento por el pobre posiblemente españoles, si Inglés es mejor para usted, puedo hacer lo de mi amigo!

Top bloke you are Brian  :-* :-*

Albeit you are not helping my addiction much  ;)

I have fired an email off so will update the thread when I have some news.

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

droid

Just a quick update on this one.

I did make the enquiry (with help) and got a speedy and polite reply from Marcelo (In English too).

Unfortunately at this time he only ships to Argentina. Ah well never mind.

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

BDS

Gary, since you are a full-fledged Crosmaniac, obviously money is no issue for you, therefore, I will be happy to travel to Argentina for you (all expenses paid of course) and arrange the purchase and delivery. Just have me paged at LAX International departures  :D  ;D
Brian

droid

Quote from: BDS on October 01, 2012, 02:53:15 PM
Gary, since you are a full-fledged Crosmaniac, obviously money is no issue for you, therefore, I will be happy to travel to Argentina for you (all expenses paid of course) and arrange the purchase and delivery. Just have me paged at LAX International departures  :D  ;D

You kill me Brian  ;D ;D

Gary
www.ratbuster.co.uk

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed