• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

My scope is on its way!

Started by onebaddj, October 15, 2012, 09:49:29 PM

onebaddj

I finally broke down and ordered a hawke varmint 3-12x44 scope to throw on my 2400 kt. Just gotta go order my bipod now and i think ill be done enough for now. Cant wait to see how accurate she is!
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

BDS

DJ  where's the bi-pod gonna mount?

Gotta watch any barrel mounting for "torque" on the barrel, bi-pods are waaay strong levers!  :D
Brian

0351_Vet

DJ
You'll love that scope. Once you got Hawke, you don't go back.  :-*
Marauder  .25 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot & Marauder P-Rod
Disco .22 / Leapers 3-12x44mm AO  Mil-Dot / Disco Sleeper Carbine
Katana .22 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot
2260 / CCS 2400KT / 2300KT / 1701 / 1377 / 1322 / EB22 / Benji 132 / Benji 422

<'((((><      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

onebaddj

BDS I also ordered a picitinny rail that i will mount on the front forearm. I have this set up on my 2250 and it works very good. Just got the shipping confirmation on the bipod rails and of course 4 more tins of pellets.

Scope is out for delivery! Should be in the mail box when i get home.

Walt. Yep gotta love hawke quality. I went with a eclipse last time for my 470. The varmint scope was still brand new and didnt want to throw it on a mag springer. Now that im building pcp's recoil worries are gone. Will see how i like the 1/2 mil reticle. Thinking about replacing the 4-16x50 leapers on my condor with a hawke scope also. Nothing wrong with the scope on it just want alot better clarity and i really like the side focus.

Will post full report with pics when shes all together.

Also i stole the spring from my 1377 valve and threw it in my hot rodded 2250 valve. Its a lighter spring so should be able to use it with a lighter hammer spring in my 2400! Will see.

BDS

Picatinny, perfect mounting for bipod :-*
Brian

1377x

if any gun deserves a good scope its the condor
i want to get a hawke scope for my ruger 10/22 right now it sports a bushnell andabout sums it up ;D
closed mouths dont get fed

onebaddj

The scope and all the parts are in! Now just gotta get time to install them all. Working everyday until next friday so will be on hold till at least next weekend. Looked through the scope. Man do i like how clear the hawke glass is and the 1/2 mil dot it clear. I was worried the dots would be too close together or to small to see but i think they will be perfect and give more aiming points for correcting. Will see if i can talk santa into a nice one for christmas.

chongman

Awesome!

Could you show me (or link me) to a picture of your picatinny rail on your 2250? I'm trying to do the same thing.
Long days and pleasant nights to you...