• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

8 shot "shotgun "conversion...

Started by Fozz, October 18, 2012, 11:36:07 AM

Fozz

Anyone got any experience of these addons? I find it a little odd there are no youtube videos on the subject,and only one or two vague ads for them on google.

???

Edit
Using the "search" box will help you fozz, you strange British lummock..........

Edit,Edit...
Actually, after looking at the search results,i`m still none the wiser.........

I`m a hero with cowards legs....

cmj21973

Fozz

sorry, when i say "8 shot" i mean you load 8 BB`s down the barrel. it`s like a mini blunderbus  :-*
I`m a hero with cowards legs....

droid

To be honest Mark, no experience of them but I did have a good look, it looks a bit ropey to me.

Magnetic barrel holding 8BBs

Looks to be for kids

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

Trophyhunter49

Don't know about 8 BBs, but when I was a kid I had a Dasiy BB gun and would cock it and then drop a BB down the barrel and hunt birds with it.

Beagleman

Gamo has a Air shotgun. I have one myself. Good for birds and small pests close in. They discontinued it but I think You may be able to find one if you really look.
***Crosman 1377***Crosman 2400kt***.......***Crosman 2200 magnum***.......***Crosman Phantom***.......***Crosman 1077***.......***Gamo Shadow Express***.......***An Old Chinese gun (I dont know the model)***.

arkmaker †

Crosman made a shotgun as well. Discontinued years ago.
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

cmj21973

Quote from: arkmaker on October 20, 2012, 02:29:09 AM
Crosman made a shotgun as well. Discontinued years ago.

Yep, the Crosman 100 Trapmaster. Shoots Crosman model 70 shotshell holding 54; #8 shot.
http://www.crosman.com/pdf/manuals/crosman/1100/C1100-OM.pdf
http://www.crosman.com/pdf/manuals/crosman/1100/C1100-EVP.pdf

They ain't cheap $$$ either. :o