• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

cold weather coming

Started by pirouge, October 21, 2012, 11:48:15 PM

pirouge

well cold weather is right around the corner and the patio range may have to shut down as I shoot a co2 2240. Been thinking about trying out a crosman air soft pistol, I never had one and don't expect to much but I like the idea. Anyone had any experience with the crosman line? my kitchen range would be 15', heck I might even get the wife to shoot.

laptopdragon

get the wife to shoot....or...shoot back ?  :P

chongman

Heck man, get a LDC and buy or build a pellet trap, be just like shooting at Starbucks  ;D
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

Trophyhunter49

Just don't shoot the wife with the airsoft, >:( it realy pisses them off. Perfect butt stot! It wasn't as funny as Ithought it would be. It put ne in the guest roon for a night or two :(

pirouge

many years ago, I struck a farmers match off my wife's butt using a red ryder,  I still smile when I think about it. I'm still married to her after 48yrs, but it still pisses her off.

Trophyhunter49

KevinP

Quote from: pirouge on October 22, 2012, 08:21:20 AM
  many years ago, I struck a farmers match off my wife's butt using a red ryder,  I still smile when I think about it. I'm still married to her after 48yrs, but it still pisses her off.

:) ah ...  no comment ...   ;)
Kevin
Albany, New York