• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

What work did you just do?

Started by Fronzdan, October 27, 2012, 04:25:40 PM

Paul55

targettgii

I was busy today finally got to working on my 1322 nothing special,there are no internal mods yet all stock on the inside for now that is.I had a bear of a time with the pumparm one pin went in fine the other one not so much but I got it done.I still have to put on the Tko ldc I have a single point sling for it also.More pics to come. :) :) :)

Crosman parts:

1399 stock
2289 pumparm

Charlie Mellon parts:

exrended probe bolt with chongman bolt handle
15" 22 barrel

Gmac breech and brass end plug

Utg 3x9x32 BugBuster scope and offset mount

Michael Chavka barrel band
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

Tater

Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

Trophyhunter49

Sweet lookin shooter :-*  How does it shoot!!!

BigErn

Quote from: targettgii on November 06, 2013, 05:40:30 AM
I was busy today finally got to working on my 1322 nothing special,there are no internal mods yet all stock on the inside for now that is.I had a bear of a time with the pumparm one pin went in fine the other one not so much but I got it done.I still have to put on the Tko ldcI have a single point sling for it also.More pics to come. :) :) :)

Crosman parts:

1399 stock
2289 pumparm

Charlie Mellon parts:

exrended probe bolt with chongman bolt handle
15" 22 barrel

Gmac breech and brass end plug

Utg 3x9x32 BugBuster scope and offset mount

Michael Chavka barrel band

Nice! Love the scope too, those backpacker pump arms are a pain to put on. I think it's the one in the back that sucks to get in. My punch is too short so now I use an old thin phillips screwdriver to push that one in.

ped

looks good mate on the two pumpers i've just built i made delrin pump arms and instead of the std roll pins i used long grub screws and tapped both the pump arm and the holes in the pump linkage
makes removing the pump arm a doddle
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

Paul55

I sanded down a spare grip frame ready for another go at painting it.  The paint just chipped off my last attempt.  Now  I've given it a few coats of primer I can see I may have gone a bit too heavy with the Dremel  :(  The Push  inscription has gone above the safety & I can see some icky scratches from sanding  ???  Need some finer grit methinks!

targettgii

Thanks guys.Mike I haven't shot it yet soon though.I took the original barrel off of this and just put it on my 2240 pics need to taken yet.
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

Bill L.

I rebuilt the Milbro Scout I just bought from rangerfredbob. I refinished the oak stock with minwax gunstock stain and 6 coats of tru-oil and two coats of hardwood floor wax. The leather cup was shot so I made a new o ring piston for it glued a strong magnet to the breech end of the barrel to hold a bb. It now shoots a blazing 281 fps across my chrony ;D.

I got a new Mark II for my wife and kids... I think it was a pretty good trade.

arkmaker †

Cool! Nice work to keep an old classic shooting. Those are neat bb rifles  :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

mudduck48

That's amazing. I wish I could do things like that. Nice Build. The wood looks great. :) :)
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

rangerfredbob

Cool! it looks good, glad it's up and going again
Near McMinnville, Oregon

Have me many an airgun :), count is 102 now...

targettgii

Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

Paul55

Nice work there, nice rifle too  :-*

BDS

Nice work Bill, and that will warm the hearts of the UK mates who remember Milbro up in Scotland  :-*
Brian