What work did you just do?

Started by Fronzdan, October 27, 2012, 04:25:40 PM

targettgii

Wow that is real nice David what is it made of aluminum?Should be a popular listing on your site.
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

BigErn

Quote from: targettgii on February 18, 2014, 11:38:23 PM
Wow that is real nice David what is it made of aluminum?Should be a popular listing on your site.

Pretty cool, looks like the stock sight was cut and drilled and a fiber optic rod was pushed through  ???

ettolo

Davio

Quote from: BigErn on February 18, 2014, 11:43:26 PM
Pretty cool, looks like the stock sight was cut and drilled and a fiber optic rod was pushed through  ???

Add a drop of super glue and you nailed it.  (Aluminum? Not quite yet.)
Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver. Gravy is brown.

2400KT bulk fed repeater .22
2260 .22 w/ steel breech
2250XE .22
Benjamin Discovery .22
Benjamin Marauder .25
Crosman 1077 WOOD .177
Crosman 1077 BLACK .177
Benjamin NP Trail .177
Crosman 2240 Camo .22
Crosman 2240 polished .22
Crosman 2300KT .22
Dan Wesson 8" .177
Crosman Vigilante .177
Hatsan A44PA .25
Hatsan A44W .25
Sheridan 2260
Benjamin Trail NP XL .25
Benjamin Titan NP .22
Benjamin Marauder Pistol .22
Benjamin 392 .22
Sheridan C9 PB 50th Anniversary .20
Crosman 1701-P .177

bgmcgee

I received one of Davio's rp valves and installed it in the 2260.  Then I took the pro-top from the 2260 and put in the 2300kt along with the Anthony R left handed breech I got awhile ago from chongman.  I also swapped l.d.c's around and put a crosman steel breech on the 2260. Took off a bluefork breech that was on the 2260.  Haven't had a chance to run the 2260 over the chrony but it feels pretty peppy. Getting some much needed rain here today and I just don't feel like sitting in the rain. :P Well here is the results.

screen shot windows 7
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

mudduck48

You be busy feller. Your pieces are looking real nice. ;)
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

bgmcgee

Thanks . What else ya gonna do on a rainy day.  ;D

OrbeaRider70

Tuned a customers 2300KT (trigger tune) and added some farkle parts to it; re-crowned my .22 caliber barrel on my 2300KT last night as well.  0 degree facing then a 11 degree target crown for protection then a outer 45 degree chamfer.

A decent nights work on mine. 

OrbeaRider70

Quote from: bgmcgee on February 28, 2014, 10:19:48 PM
I received one of Davio's rp valves and installed it in the 2260.  Then I took the pro-top from the 2260 and put in the 2300kt along with the Anthony R left handed breech I got awhile ago from chongman.  I also swapped l.d.c's around and put a crosman steel breech on the 2260. Took off a bluefork breech that was on the 2260.  Haven't had a chance to run the 2260 over the chrony but it feels pretty peppy. Getting some much needed rain here today and I just don't feel like sitting in the rain. :P Well here is the results.

screen shot windows 7

Been busy have ya'!!!!

breakfastchef

That post made me dizzy, but, at least, you have a fetching scope condom. Good times with tools.

Larry

DBOdude

screen shot windows 7

that's some sweet lookin shooters  :-* where did you get the LDC on the pistol ?

last night i ground down the front on my DBO's bolt and drilled a hole for a piece of piano wire to make it a extended probe so it wouldn't block the air port in the barrel and push pellets past it and (hopefully) into the rifling . it extends (as best as i can see) exactly 1/4 inch past the front of the groove for the bolts o-ring . pellets are wanting to hang almost every time now when loading ..... what can i do about that ?

i also made some little plastic washers for the sides of the sear . the trigger doesn't feel any better , but it's no worse either . but i'll leave in since the did take the wiggle out of the sear when the pump tube is off the grip ...... aka the warm fuzzy feeling that it looks better .
even though i can't see it when shooting . LOL
Everything isn't for Everybody ......

Bazmati2020

Interesting to see two barrel bands.  Do you fine it any more accurate than none (or none)?  :-*

bgmcgee

The ldc on the pistol is a Neil Clague.  Very effective but at a price.  I just did the double barrel bands for kixks. Had them laying around so I figured I would use them. On the pistol that barrel has a flat spot that one of the bands now covers. On the subject of your pellets hanging up try and polish up the lead of the barrel. Make the transition from the breech to the barrel aa smooth as you can that should help.