• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Crosman would not sell trigger shoes individually as parts any more

Started by josey88, November 05, 2012, 07:39:41 PM

josey88

Today I called to order  the P-rod frame/assembly and a power adjuster . I also wanted a trigger shoe ... The other parts were fine but I was told that Crosman would not sell trigger shoes individually any more ... they don`t have enough and  need them for the custom orders...  So, I had to go into Ebay and get one (red) for $11.95 with free shipping . I wanted it so I had no choice on the matter , but from $3.47 on Crosman to almost $12.00 , even with free shipping ... 

chongman

Ya, got to buy a Custom Shop gun for them to get up off of one. It's a shame, they would probably sell a mess of them at retail.
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

1377x

there are other suppliers too but most want $10-$17 shipped
bna has black and easton has a variety of colors
mountainair has some also
closed mouths dont get fed

arkmaker †

Really 10-12 bucks is not unreasonable for one made by a cottage shop. They are a bit time consuming as one/ten offs. I know, I made a few myself. If I needed to charge for time, tools and material they would be in the 15-20 dollar range......have to wait a few years for inflation to catch up to me I guess  ;D ;D  then watch out, cause I'm gonna bling bling you with polished brass ones!!!
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22