• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Anyone in the UK know when we will be getting the 1322?

Started by Somnophore, November 08, 2012, 10:43:01 PM

Somnophore

storsy

Airgunexporter in the U.S. will mail you one, and it's cheaper.
Even with customs clearance, my pc77 still worked out cheaper last year.
Best get it soon though, if the royal mail are going to stop guns and parts being mailed, as they have said.
it is ok that we protect animals rights,
But much more important,
We protect our HUMAN rights.....

Scotland-UK

droid

I think the UK shops are nervous with the 1322 as it can go over 6 ft lb too easily.

So maybe never ?

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

Somnophore

I'd be worried about ordering from the states as if its not UK spec I could be accused of trying to import a firearm.

FYI Royal Mail are amending their T&Cs to saw guns mean FAC firearms and air guns are exempt from that. (After a lot or pressure from air gun shooters)

Somnophore

I've seen a few us people chrono a 1322 on YouTube and they were around 5.6 ft/lb in stock so should be ok.

1377x

you could put a canadian valve in it just to be sure
the canadian valve has a bleed holee in it to prevent the gun from shooting over the legal velocity
closed mouths dont get fed

droid

Quote from: Somnophore on November 09, 2012, 12:16:49 AM
I'd be worried about ordering from the states as if its not UK spec I could be accused of trying to import a firearm.

FYI Royal Mail are amending their T&Cs to saw guns mean FAC firearms and air guns are exempt from that. (After a lot or pressure from air gun shooters)

Like Ed says, get a Canada spec one.

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

Somnophore

But what power are the Canada spec ones, might not be powerful enough. I think it's only like 4 ft/lbs which isn't enough for hunting pests, needs to be over 5 ft/lbs really. UK spec 1377s come in at around 5.6 I think.

BDS

Quote from: droid on November 08, 2012, 11:58:23 PM
I think the UK shops are nervous with the 1322 as it can go over 6 ft lb too easily.

So maybe never ?

Gary

Gary, Crosman has made many of it's guns in Canadian versions over the years (sub 6 ft lb types).

Maybe peruse their website or shoot them an email to see what's available in Canada and by "association" the UK?
Brian

Brutuz

Merely by fitting an extended pin probe my 1322 went over the 6fpe limit....
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

Somnophore

I suppose I could always mod my 1377 to a .22 but I don't think so, I think I'll mod/restore this phase ii a bit and if I get in well I might get a second hand 1377c and convert it to .22.