• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

This is why the CAPOF is so great...

Started by Noah, November 20, 2012, 07:47:41 AM

droid

Quote from: 0351_Vet on November 20, 2012, 03:24:55 PM
So Gary.....? Do you have that T-Shirt that reads:

"Doesn't Play Well With Others"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D JK Brotha, but I had to say it.  :) :)

BTW, You are a "very welcomed" and appreciated addition to this herd.  :-* :-*

No Walt,  I got one that says "miserable b*****d" though  ;)

Thanks to all  :-*  I like it here good innit !

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

0351_Vet

Quote from: droid on November 21, 2012, 12:30:36 PM
No Walt,  I got one that says "miserable b*****d" though  ;)

Thanks to all  :-*  I like it here good innit !

Gary

:D :D :D :D :D :D :-*
Marauder  .25 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot & Marauder P-Rod
Disco .22 / Leapers 3-12x44mm AO  Mil-Dot / Disco Sleeper Carbine
Katana .22 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot
2260 / CCS 2400KT / 2300KT / 1701 / 1377 / 1322 / EB22 / Benji 132 / Benji 422

<'((((><      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

chongman

Ya, this is one fantastic place.  I have meet some very cool dudes here from all over the world that I'd never be afforded the chance to without CAPOF  :)
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

Stranded in California.

Crosshairs

Quote from: DaveC on November 23, 2012, 06:07:35 AM
I have to agree, this is a good forum. I've only ran into what I would call a "bad" forum once, ifish. Snooty, arrogant, know-it-all's, selfish beyond belief. Unwilling to give out any information on how to do something I got a lot of "go ask someone else" type answers. Got a question here and there's a rush of good, possible answers to choose from. Always nice to have options.

It being a fishing forum I did say goodbye:

:"So Long And Thanks For All The Fish!!"  https://www.youtube.com/embed/bG6b3V2MNx
I G ot T he A nswer to that forum.
                             Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

0351_Vet

Quote from: 0351_Vet on November 20, 2012, 09:12:52 PM
All I can say is......Sometimes getting banned from another forum is a GOOD THING.  :-*
Everything happens for a reason.

For me, I have learned more and have had more good laughs here, more than any forum I have ever been involved in.

This is HOME.  :-\

I never thought I'd get up in the morning and check out what was happening on a forum, even prior to
checking my email. PRIORITIES.  ;D ;) :) :-*

I think this says it all.......... ;) :) :-* :-* :-* :-*
Marauder  .25 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot & Marauder P-Rod
Disco .22 / Leapers 3-12x44mm AO  Mil-Dot / Disco Sleeper Carbine
Katana .22 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot
2260 / CCS 2400KT / 2300KT / 1701 / 1377 / 1322 / EB22 / Benji 132 / Benji 422

<'((((><      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

1377x

Quote from: 7624452 on November 23, 2012, 08:16:37 PM
Here is a bad forum
http://www.airgunhome.com/agforum/viewtopic.php?t=8779
i can not agree with this one
having received the necessary help to turn my disco into a 50fpe monster with the help of that forum.it is also the place i got the info to turn a 2100 into long stroke 1377
dont post there much but do go there from time to time.its a pretty slow forum with little traffic.makes it easy to get caught up on old posts
closed mouths dont get fed

droid

I don't have much time for unfriendly/unhelpful forums and if they seem that way I just don't go back. Some you fit in with others you don't.

Life's too short to have a battle with some idiots who seem very brave over the internet, I quite often think I bet you wouldn't say that to my face, then just forget them as it is not worth getting wound up.

CAPOF to me is very newbie friendly, it was with me when i joined. None of that "use the search" response like on some other forums. That's what makes it special to me. Members just take the time to help, just like it should be.

So well done guys, you all collectively make this a great place to be  :-*

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

Tater

Quote from: droid on November 24, 2012, 08:33:06 AM
I don't have much time for unfriendly/unhelpful forums and if they seem that way I just don't go back. Some you fit in with others you don't.

Life's too short to have a battle with some idiots who seem very brave over the internet, I quite often think I bet you wouldn't say that to my face, then just forget them as it is not worth getting wound up.

CAPOF to me is very newbie friendly, it was with me when i joined. None of that "use the search" response like on some other forums. That's what makes it special to me. Members just take the time to help, just like it should be.

So well done guys, you all collectively make this a great place to be  :-*

Gary

Very well said Gary.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

Quote from: 1377x on November 24, 2012, 03:56:18 AM
i can not agree with this one
having received the necessary help to turn my disco into a 50fpe monster with the help of that forum.it is also the place i got the info to turn a 2100 into long stroke 1377
dont post there much but do go there from time to time.its a pretty slow forum with little traffic.makes it easy to get caught up on old posts

It's not a bad place for you - but you did not get insulted and banned. I've been in a lot of forums and I mostly use 7624452. After many years in forums, this is the first time something like this has happened to me. I bet you are not 1377x on that forum - too many numbers.
Stranded in California.

1377x

Quote from: 7624452 on November 24, 2012, 09:36:17 PM

It's not a bad place for you - but you did not get insulted and banned. I've been in a lot of forums and I mostly use 7624452. After many years in forums, this is the first time something like this has happened to me. I bet you are not 1377x on that forum - too many numbers.

i am 1377x on aghome,caf and on gta. the only air gun forums i am not 1377x is on the 54 forums aka the green or yellow forums because i signed up there before i did anywhere else,i think i was awaiting approval from here when i signed up on the 54 forums back then it was instant approval,same with gta.now everywhere needs approval before membership is granted.here on CAPOF i started out with a different handle ,too.brutuz said i could change my name after i wasnt a noob anymore.my original screen name was 1377noob  then i became 1377x.i received the most help here.brutuz was a great help and fed me my first mods.yep brutuz the the crosmam/ 1377 mod pusher ;).crosman owes brutuz imo for making there pistols more known to the world with his youtube videos,they should give him props for that ;D ;D
there was a few forums out there but none like this one where helps is easy to come bymost of the time.i like it here because it is a dedicated crosman air pistol forum although crosman airsoft isnt really covered the important pellet guns are :D

droid

Quote from: 7624452 on November 24, 2012, 09:36:17 PM

Me, I can't see any harm in having digits as a user name. We all have unique names that mean something to us, hence the "what does you forum name mean thread" I just got wondering.

I thought the comments in that thread unnecessary myself but sometimes best to just walk away and forget a bad experience. It took me a while to find CAPOF but it was worth the wait.

Gary
www.ratbuster.co.uk

I am not going to say anything else.  Here's a picture of my latest grandchild.
Stranded in California.

1377x

congrats!
nice looking addition to the family
i see he takes after you ;) ;D ;D

Tater

Quote from: 1377x on November 25, 2012, 07:09:22 AM
congrats!
nice looking addition to the family
i see he takes after you ;) ;D ;D

He poops on the floor too?   ;D ;D ;D

BTW, who won the raffle? The thread is locked.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs