• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

So I opened up my Mellon Air order...

Started by nuevo_eph, December 08, 2012, 03:59:06 AM

Rex Havoc

I have his hollow bolt, power adjuster, and most likely the last 9" muzzle brake he'll make. Although you do have to wait for the stuff the work is top notch. The hollow bolt looks like a piece of jewelry. And you can't beat $2 shipping on the order, not per piece.

BDS

Uh... no!

Welcome to the wonderful world of airgun aftermarket uncertainty  >:( :D
Brian

Shamus

Didn't look at the date, sorry.  After reading my own post I sound like an a$$.  Sorry.

BDS

Shamus... not just you... when you hit a new thread for the first time ever, it will go to the very first post because they are all "unread" by you based on your profile name, I just did it moments before you did  :D
Brian

Rex Havoc

Quote from: Shamus on February 01, 2013, 11:26:44 PM
Didn't look at the date, sorry.  After reading my own post I sound like an a$$.  Sorry.

Look at it as a way to boost your post count....I do ;)

Daysailer

Since this thread has been resurected.....

A thought about Forum Complaints...

When a mistake like this happens (we all make them)
WHY do soo many come directly to the forums to complain ...BEFORE giving the dealer/buisness a chance to work it  out ?

No-one on the forums can fix it.  Only the dealer.
Many who we depend on for our toys and parts are doing it as a part time labor of love.
Advertizing your displeasure here, hurts thier business and reputation unnecessarily .

Would'nt it be much better to resolve the issue quietly behind the scenes, and then
post about the wonderful customer service and product..

ONLY if after all reasonable attempts fail to resolve the issue with the dealer,
would i think that airing out your grievences on a public forum might be appropriate.

Quietly climbing off of my soapbox......Thanks for  listening.
Adjust the wind, we cannot.....Adjust our sails (or windage), we should.

quickster47 †

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

jSan22

Quote from: Daysailer on February 02, 2013, 01:34:22 AM
Since this thread has been resurected.....

A thought about Forum Complaints...

When a mistake like this happens (we all make them)
WHY do soo many come directly to the forums to complain ...BEFORE giving the dealer/buisness a chance to work it  out ?

No-one on the forums can fix it.  Only the dealer.
Many who we depend on for our toys and parts are doing it as a part time labor of love.
Advertizing your displeasure here, hurts thier business and reputation unnecessarily .

Would'nt it be much better to resolve the issue quietly behind the scenes, and then
post about the wonderful customer service and product..

ONLY if after all reasonable attempts fail to resolve the issue with the dealer,
would i think that airing out your grievences on a public forum might be appropriate.

Quietly climbing off of my soapbox......Thanks for  listening.
sometimes anger defeats reason for some people.

chongman

Long days and pleasant nights to you...

droid

For me if the suppliers weren't a bit "quirky" and I don't mean that in a bad way, it would take all the fun out of it.

Doesn't it make the delivery all the more special when you have had to jump through hoops to get that special part  :-*

I find a lot of creative people are a tad eccentric that's what makes them ideal for the after market parts scene and I must admit I have spoken to quite a few suppliers now in the USA and UK and elsewhere and could have easily spent all day on the phone with them with their enthusiasm. For me that is strange because I am not a big talker but some of the stories they tell and their passion for what they do is amazing.

So from me hats off to all you parts makers all of you :-*
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

DaveB50

I couldn't imagine that anyone is getting rich doing this. It takes some expensive equipment to make these specialty parts, not even considering their time into it. Most, I'm sure probably got into this by making something for their own AG, which someone else saw and said "can you make one of those for me".  I for one, am glad that their are these type of people in any hobby, because I couldn't imagine making something like these parts myself.
Crosman 1740, 12" bbl., , 1701p trigger, TKO LDC
Crosman 2260, Barracuda stock, 18"bbl., ACC LDC
Sheridan Blue Streak '68
RWS/Hammerli 850 AirMagnum .22 cal
P17
Crosman 1077