• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

decent group from my crosman 357

Started by howie1968, January 10, 2013, 09:45:47 PM

howie1968

fronzdan, it is called loctite super glue liquid it had automotive on the package but says nothing about automotive on the bottle. i filled in the gaps and when i applied the loctite i pressed down on the rail and held it in place, it is solid as a rock, i then spray painted it a matte black it looks great and has helped my accuracy, as before the rail was shifting
I am a hunting guide In texas and Colorado
Crosman 2240
2 crosman 357
crosman 2289
Benjamin xl1100 22
QB 78 177
QB 78 22

Fronzdan

Thanks Howie...a new project.  Maybe I'll bedliner paint it when done, lol.  Love that stuff.

Crosshairs

Nice shooting   :-*  I always loved the 357 it's a fun shooter.
                                    Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

howie1968

Thanks men i really like my 357, i hange cans about waist high  punch a hole in them tie them up with fishing line makes for a fun challenging target, ive been  doing some bird hunting with mine takes them cleanly
Crosman 2240
2 crosman 357
crosman 2289
Benjamin xl1100 22
QB 78 177
QB 78 22

Crosshairs

Quote from: howie1968 on January 12, 2013, 10:30:31 PM
Thanks men i really like my 357, i hange cans about waist high  punch a hole in them tie them up with fishing line makes for a fun challenging target, ive been  doing some bird hunting with mine takes them cleanly
Love shooting cans the noise and cutting them in half is a blast.
                                                 Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

birdmove

I have a Crosman 357 also and it shoots great. I just have the open sights on it, but am thinking of getting a dot sight. The BSA with the reversable Weaver/3/8 mount is the one. I am a bit worried that a 5 MOA dot is too big though.
    My 357 likes Crosman Premier hollow points and RWS Hobby pellets. That's no surprise to me, as these two do really well in most of my pellet guns.
    How do like your BSA scope?

Thanks, Jon

howie1968

i have the bsa with the reversable mounts and mine is also the 5MOA one.  the 5 moa is a little big for real precise shooting but works great on cans and such, i lucked out i bought one and the dot is twice as small ast the others  i currently own 3 of the red dots from BSA
Crosman 2240
2 crosman 357
crosman 2289
Benjamin xl1100 22
QB 78 177
QB 78 22