• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Question on Crosman Custom shop guns

Started by gdm620, January 20, 2013, 03:37:05 PM

gdm620

Hello been awhile since I have posted.  Been busy but still been lurking some.  Any way my question is does all the 2300kt and 2400kt custom guns come with the 2 stage trigger frames like on the p-rods or are they the regular frames.  I can't seem to find if it comes that way or not.  Thank You.
Gary
Crosman 1322
Benjamin Marauder Pistol
.177 PCP target pistol
2300kt with LW barrel

breakfastchef

Regular grip frames with the adjustable spring guide post.
Larry

gdm620

Thanks Larry.  I wished they had that as an option because I really like that trigger set up.
Gary
Crosman 1322
Benjamin Marauder Pistol
.177 PCP target pistol
2300kt with LW barrel

josey88

Quote from: gdm620 on January 20, 2013, 04:24:24 PM
Thanks Larry.  I wished they had that as an option because I really like that trigger set up.
That`s easy ... Call the parts dept and just order the P-rod frame assembly  part #  2220-103 at a cost of $37.96  plus $4.00  S/H
That is what I did on my two 2400KTs .  The trigger on those guns sucks even with the adjustable spring , so I decided to spend the money and avoid years of being pissed off  .
It comes with trigger and frame , complete . You would have to mod the hammer , thou . Very easily done . Check threads about it here in this forum , it is very easy to do 

gdm620

Quote from: josey88 on January 20, 2013, 05:40:19 PM
That`s easy ... Call the parts dept and just order the P-rod frame assembly  part #  2220-103 at a cost of $37.96  plus $4.00  S/H
That is what I did on my two 2400KTs .  The trigger on those guns sucks even with the adjustable spring , so I decided to spend the money and avoid years of being pissed off  .
It comes with trigger and frame , complete . You would have to mod the hammer , thou . Very easily done . Check threads about it here in this forum , it is very easy to do

Thanks for the reply.  I know I can order it from Crosman seperately.  I have ordered 2220-103 before.  I was just wondering if it already came with the custom shop stuff already so I wouldn't have to order anything else.  I'm just weighing my options on different ways of going about my next project.  Trying to save as much as I can but still get what I want. ;)  I'm probably will build from scratch most of it.  I have a lathe and mill so I make a lot of my own stuff. 
Gary
Crosman 1322
Benjamin Marauder Pistol
.177 PCP target pistol
2300kt with LW barrel