• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

My two 2400KTs

Started by josey88, January 24, 2013, 06:11:57 PM

josey88

One in .177 cal with a 24" barrel and the other in .22 cal with a 18" barrel . Both have the P-rod frame /trigger assembly installed and adjusted exactly the way I like it . Those second stage triggers are fantastic ... now I am happy.

KevinP

Nice pair you have there ...   :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

DaveB50

Acouple of nice looking guns there, Congrats. I'm waiting on a 2400kt myself.
Crosman 1740, 12" bbl., , 1701p trigger, TKO LDC
Crosman 2260, Barracuda stock, 18"bbl., ACC LDC
Sheridan Blue Streak '68
RWS/Hammerli 850 AirMagnum .22 cal
P17
Crosman 1077

dptrucker32chip

Good lookin shooters !!!  :-*
Dave    8)
Dave

josey88

Yes, I wanted a good pair of shooters, so I upgraded them both with Don Cothran`s SS extended probes , bolts handles and safeties , the P-rod triggers and the Crosman power adjusters . I mounted the Swat compact scope 3-12x44 on one and the Swat full size on the other . I like both carbines very much .
I had a nice surprise when I received the 2400KT with the 24 inch barrel ... I found that the 24" barrel is now the one from the Discovery series , so it is blued and well finished , with more quality that the Crosman regular barrels , so that is a plus .
I am doing 35 shots minimum with the .22cal and 45 shots minimum with the .177cal on one powerlet before loss of power . I don`t have a Chrono to determine exactly the FPS but it is enough to shoot with  accuracy at 23 meters . For me that I use the guns just for my backyard paper target plinking it is good enough . I have been using 2 powerlets in average session with around from 70 to 90 shots , depending on which gun I use .   

chongman

Fine looking pair of carbines  :-*
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

Crosshairs

Nice shooters and plans to mod them.
                               Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

gdm620

Nice pair.  Can't beat those 2 stage triggers.
Gary
Crosman 1322
Benjamin Marauder Pistol
.177 PCP target pistol
2300kt with LW barrel