Returns tracking

Started by sandpiper, February 15, 2012, 12:20:05 AM

sandpiper

Bought a pistol from Air Gun Depot a couple weeks ago an unfortuantely had a problem with it. I went through the process and aquired an RMA# to get an exchange. Their communications were excellent. I received a message with the fed ex shipping info, printed a label and received a tracking number. I was able to track it 3/4 of the way back to them then the tracking went dead a gave me an error code. I'll give it a few days to see if they contact me.

Has anyone had an experience with AGD or returning a product to any air gun store and what were the results?

Crosshairs

Quote from: sandpiper on February 15, 2012, 12:20:05 AM
Bought a pistol from Air Gun Depot a couple weeks ago an unfortuantely had a problem with it. I went through the process and aquired an RMA# to get an exchange. Their communications were excellent. I received a message with the fed ex shipping info, printed a label and received a tracking number. I was able to track it 3/4 of the way back to them then the tracking went dead a gave me an error code. I'll give it a few days to see if they contact me.

Has anyone had an experience with AGD or returning a product to any air gun store and what were the results?
Most likely they got the package. I have tracked packages before that were still in transit and got delivered.So sit tight a few days and see what happens.
                                                  Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!