1377x

Started by remingtonny, April 15, 2012, 07:48:10 PM

remingtonny

Gotta say thanks to 1377x for helping me thru the repair kit for the old 177
Picked up the old 177 a month ago, no compression, shopped around, factory rebuild was more than a new 177...soo bought a new 177, beautiful gun.
Now I had 2-177's..found a repair kit online to work over the old pistol got thru it pretty good but had a few questions, 1377x helped me out.
This morning tried both pistols side by side, gotta admit the new gun is much more accurate, using hunting pellets for ammo for both, 75 ft distance.
Thought about returning the new gun to wal-mart (90 days return), but like it so well, going to keep it.....the old 177 stays in the garage, new one in the house for mommy to use.
Neighbor had a coon with distemper in the garage a few weeks ago, he dispatched the animal with a co2 pellet pistol..sothat influenced the wife to have her own little pop gun...

Anyways, thanks to the forum and 1377X :-*

My hint to the forum is do not tear down the pistol without a magnetic sweeper bar to recover that lost safety spring
Dave

1377x

and
i couldnt have helped you without this forum
all im doing is showing the same courtesy that was shown to me when i was a new bee as a matter of fact my screen name was 1377noob when i started here then i became 1377x
on getting your old 1377 back in order
closed mouths dont get fed