What's next

Started by Randall Wells, July 31, 2013, 08:51:08 PM

Randall Wells

A couple of members have asked for me to send photos. I will also need how to send photos for the monthly competition. I am decidedly a low tech person. So far I've managed -and I forget how- to get the photos I want to send in my photobucket library. Will someone respond with a step-by-step procedure on how to get photos from library to the post I want to send it to ? I know it's probably asking a lot , and I would appreciate it.
" I don't need no arms around me, and I don't need no drugs to calm me.I have seen the writing on the wall. Don't think I need anything at all "

T191032

PM Sent.  Hope it helps.
It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.

AaronMB

In the "Testing Board" sub-forum (at the bottom) there is a sticky with Photobucket instructions.   :-*

After you upload your pictures to Photobucket (or whatever site you use), you copy and then paste the "IMG" code into the text box - this same text box we use to create these posts.

You enter your text.....and if you then want to see the pciture below, hit Return and then Paste the IMG code on a new line. Hit Return again to create a space, or type more. Lather, rinse, repeat. The "Preview" button comes in handy to check your work before hitting "Submit/Save"
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." -Twain

1377x

Quote from: AaronMB on July 31, 2013, 08:57:32 PM
In the "Testing Board" sub-forum (at the bottom) there is a sticky with Photobucket instructions.   :-*

After you upload your pictures to Photobucket (or whatever site you use), you copy and then paste the "IMG" code into the text box - this same text box we use to create these posts.

You enter your text.....and if you then want to see the pciture below, hit Return and then Paste the IMG code on a new line. Hit Return again to create a space, or type more. Lather, rinse, repeat. The "Preview" button comes in handy to check your work before hitting "Submit/Save"
+1
also using photobucket or maybe some other web media storage is needed to send pics in your pms
closed mouths dont get fed

Randall Wells

I appreciate all the help. I am still learning how to navigate on the forum, so I apologize if I post incorrectly. My oldest son  has a lot of forum and computer savvy and is helping via phone.
" I don't need no arms around me, and I don't need no drugs to calm me.I have seen the writing on the wall. Don't think I need anything at all "

1377x

sounds like you are in good hands
closed mouths dont get fed